You will need
- Large non-stick frying pan
- Hand blender
- Large jug
- Small ladle
- 110g plain flour
- 110ml milk
- 25g sugar
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil for frying
- 130g fresh blackberries, washed
- 2 tbsp of grated white chocolate
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- Place all ingredients for pancakes into the large jug.
- Using a hand blender blitz until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in non-stick pan over medium heat. Using a small ladle pour pancake dough into the pan. Wait till the top of the pancakes begins to firm and bubble. Turn it over and continue frying until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat the process until all batter is used.
- Serve with fresh blackberries and white grated white chocolate. Drizzle all with maple syrup.