Avocado toast with feta cheese is the kind of breakfast to die for. An open sandwich you need to get your hands on. By the way, have you already jumped on the Avocado food trend? You have an excellent opportunity to do this. Check out my other suggestions for avocado on toast.
You will need
- Large bowl
- 2 sourdough toast
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and destoned, cut into cubes
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) black olives, halved
- A handful of rocket, washed
- A handful of spinach, washed
- 2 tbsp of basil pesto
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- In a large bowl combine halved black olives, avocado, feta cheese. Add spinach, rocket and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and gently combine.
- Divide between two sourdough toasts and gently sprinkle with chilli flakes. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve immediately.