Baked salmon wrapped in Parma ham is a quick and simple recipe for classic supper for two. Or if you have family over it’s very easy to double this recipe. Give it a go and let us know what you think about this Baked salmon wrapped in Parma ham.
You will need
- Baking dish
- Baking paper
- 2 salmon filltes, 150g each
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- 2 tbsp of capers
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Few twigs of fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4.
- Grease and line with baking paper the bottom of a baking dish.
- Season salmon with salt and freshly ground black pepper and wrap the Parma ham around the fillets. Drizzle gently with olive oil and place on a baking dish.
- Season salmon with salt and freshly ground black pepper and wrap the Parma ham around the fillets. Place the wrapped salmon fillets in a baking dish. Sprinkle with capers and drizzle gently with olive oil. Pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
- Scatter over fresh dill and enjoy.