BBQ chicken wings are great for any occasion. That chicken wings recipe represents the simplest and the most popular way of serving them. BBQ chicken wings are great as appetisers, snacks or meals while you watch the big game.
You will need
- Deep fat fryer
- Large bowl
- 28 chicken wings
- 250g BBQ sauce
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced into sticks
- 2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Preheat deep fat fryer to 170˚C (340˚F).
- Place chicken wings into the deep fat fryer for 7-8 minutes or until skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer chicken wings into the bowl with warm BBQ sauce and toss well.
- Divided coated chicken wings into the portions, on the top place celery sticks and sprinkle over with sesame seeds. Enjoy!