This Beef Stir Fry Recipe is extremely easy to make. It’s an ideal recipe for a quick and tasty everyday dinner. Juicy beef, crunchy greens and wonderful sticky soy sauce make this Beef Stir Fry Recipe is a real winner.
You will need
- Large fyring pan or wok
- Large bowl
- Wire whisk
- A large wooden spoon
- 400 g (14 oz) of beef strips
- 400 g (14 oz) basmati rice
- 4 tbsp of soy sauce (gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp of rice or wine vinegar
- Fresh ginger 4 cm piece, cut into the size of matches
- 200 g (7 oz) green beans, cleaned
- 200 g (7 oz) mangetout, cleaned
- 200 g (7 oz) of pineapple, cut into pieces
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp of sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Put the soy sauce, brown sugar, chilli sauce, vinegar, and ginger in a large bowl. Using a kitchen whisk, combine all the ingredients.
- Then add the beef, green beans, mangetout, and pineapple to the bowl. Mix well and pop in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes before cooking.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Place a wok or large pan over medium-high heat. When hot, gently tip in pre-prepared beef with vegetables and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Add spring onion and continue cooking for about two minutes. Remove pan from the heat.
- Divide the rice between shallow bowls and top with stir fry beef. Sprinkle with fresh coriander and sesame seeds. Enjoy!