Top your perfect salad with Cashel blue cheese dressing. The buttermilk in this recipe gives the dressing a little tang whether you’re making a salad, chicken wings, or topping. It’s incredibly easy to make and much cheaper than anything you can buy at the store.
You will need
- Large bowl
- Wire whisk
- 125 g (4 1/2 oz) Cashel blue cheese
- 80 ml (3 fl oz) buttermilk
- 80 ml (3 fl oz) single cream
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To make blue cheese dressing place in a large bowl mayonnaise, buttermilk, cream and lemon juice. Stir until combined.
- Add the Cashel blue cheese, salt, freshly ground black pepper and mix again until well combined.
- Pour blue cheese dressing into a small container and wrap in the cling film. Store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.