Cashel Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes makes for a delicious side dish. I’m also not opposed to eating these mashed potatoes as a meal!
Butter and cream with Cashel Blue Cheese give these five-ingredient mashed potatoes a rich flavour that pairs perfectly with chicken, beef, lamb or pork.
If you are a little bit sick of eating the same stuff every day, you should give a go for that beautiful Cashel blue cheese mashed potato and let us know what you think!
You will need
- Large pot.
- Potato ricer
- Potato masher.
- 1kg roosters potatoes, peeled
- 100g salted butter, room temperature
- 100ml of cream
- 125g Cashel Blue Cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Some extra Cashel Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Cook roosters potatoes in salted boiling water for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and pass through a potato ricer back into the large pot.
- Add Cashel Blue Cheese, butter, cream, minced garlic, salt, black pepper and stir well until everything is incorporated. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with some more crumbled Cashel Blue Cheese