Easy to make Chocolate Brownie with Hazelnuts! Very rich and super easy to make. You might be able to make this chocolate brownie under half an hour! The perfect way to satisfy all your chocolate cravings! Give this recipe a go and see for yourself.
You will need
- Stand mixer
- Large heatproof bowl
- 25.5 cm (10 inch) springform cake tin
- Baking paper
- 325 g (11 1/2 oz) quality dark chocolate (70% – 75%)
- 125 g (4 1/2 oz) hazelnuts
- 200 g (7 oz) caster sugar
- 150 g (5 1/2 oz) butter
- 85 g (3 oz) plain flour
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4 and line a 25.5 cm (10 inch) springform cake tin with baking paper.
- To make a Browne, place the dark chocolate and butter in a large bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Occasionally stirring melt the chocolate.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with sugar until the fullest volume and gently folded them into the chocolate mixture.
- Sieve flour gradually with baking powder into a chocolate mixture. Add hazelnuts and gently stir through until well combined.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the baking tray, and pop in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into the portions.