Chocolate chip cookies an easy recipe for soft biscuits with a squidgy middle that will impress the biggest cookie monster. We highly recommend preparing a double batch. Those chocolate chip cookies are usually disappearing in a blink of an eye.
You will need
- Large mixing bowl
- Large baking sheet x 2
- Wire whisk
- 230g plain flour
- 150g unsalted butter, melted
- 110g sugar
- 120g dark chocolate drops
- 2 medium size free-range eggs
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Combine in a large mixing bowl flour and salt.
- Gradually mix in the melted butter and continue mixing until dough thickened.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and chocolate drops and mix through until well combined. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4. Lay two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Place 6 to 8 heaped tablespoons of the dough on each baking sheet and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and carefully transfer cookies onto wire rack to cool completely.