You will need
- Stand mixer or electric mixer
- Large mixing bowl
- Muffin tray
- Paper cases
- Piping bag
- Wire rack
- 250g plain flour
- 100g butter, room temperature
- 100g caster sugar
- 125g brown sugar
- 130g sour cream
- 30g cocoa powder
- 180g white chocolate drops
- 1½ tsp of baking powder
- 2 medium size free-range eggs
- 50ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Line a muffin tray with paper cases and sieve the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
- Cream butter and the sugar using a stand mixer. Beat in the eggs, sour cream and milk.
- Stir into the mixture dry ingredients. Add white chocolate drops and mix through until well combined.
- Pipe the mixture into the paper cases and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly. Turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely. Store in airtight container.