Crepes with mascarpone and berries so easy to make and utterly delicious! The batter allows you to get the thin crepe without breaking them. Pancakes are great for breakfast or dessert, or you can even make them savoury.
You will need
- Large non-stick frying pan
- Hand blender
- Large jug
- Small ladle
- 240g plain flour
- 240ml milk
- 120ml warm water
- 4 large free-range egg
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of clarified butter for frying
- 6 tbsp of mascarpone cheese
- Fresh berries
- Place all ingredients for pancakes into the large jug.
- Using a hand blender blitz until mixture is smooth and creamy. Puy inside the fridge for minimum 30 minutes.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in non-stick pan over medium heat. Using a small ladle pour pancake dough into the pan. Wait till the top of the pancakes begins to firm and bubble. Turn it over and continue frying until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat the process until all batter is used.
- Serve with fresh berries and mascarpone cheese.