Most straightforward crispy roast potatoes. A tasty accompaniment to a roast dinner.
You will need
- Large bowl
- Roast tray
- 1 kg (2 lb 4 oz) medium size potatoes, cut in half – such as Rooster potatoes or Maris Piper
- 50 ml (2 fl oz) of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Toss well and place the potatoes in a roast tray.
- Pop in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, turning occasionally.