You will need
- Stand mixer or electric mixer
- 20cm springform cake tin
- Large bowl
- Wire whisk
- Baking paper
- Few fresh mint leaves
For the base
- 250g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 110g caster sugar
- 125g melted butter
For the cheesecake
- 400g cream cheese
- 300g condensed milk
- 220ml lemon juice
- 225ml single cream
- 350g fresh raspberries, washed
- 6 gelatine leaves
- Grease and line with baking paper the bottom and sides of a 20cm springform cake tin.
- Mix the butter, crush biscuits and sugar in a large bowl. Transfer to the cake tin and lightly press into the base. Place into the fridge to chill.
- Soak gelatine leaves in the cold water.
- Pour lemon juice into the saucepan and gently heat until it just boiling. Remove from the heat and mix through soaked gelatine. Set aside in warm place.
- Meanwhile beat the cream cheese, condensed milk and cream in a large bowl until well combined. You can use an electric mixer or standing mixer.
- Stir in warm lemon juice and lastly fold in the raspberries.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the biscuit base. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge to cool and set for at least 3 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and cut into the 12 portions. Serve with fresh mint leaves and whipped cream or ice cream.