Key to this beautiful Greek-style herb salad is flavours from super-fresh quality ingredients.
You will need
- Medium bowl x 2
- Wire whisk
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 200 g (7 oz) kalamata olives
- 1 medium size red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 3 fresh mint sprigs, picked
- 3 fresh coriander sprigs, picked
- 12 ripe cherry tomatoes
For the dressing
- 7 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- Trim the iceberg lettuce back until you get to the pale inner leaves. Wash well and spin dry. Cut into the bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients for dressing. Add iceberg lettuce, cucumber and toss well. Divide 4 between plates.
- On the top of iceberg place mint leaves, coriander leaves, cherry tomatoes and anchovies fillet. Serve straight away.