You will need
- Roast tray
- Large bowl
- Baking paper
- 2 fillets of Atlantic salmon
- 1 heads of baby gem lettuce, washed and leaves torn
- 180g feta cheese, cut into 1cm cubes
- 180g green olives
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 tbsp of repressed oil
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4 and lay a roast tray with baking paper.
- Rub the Atlantic salmon fillets with rapeseed oil pop them into a roast tray. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper and place them in the oven for 15 minutes or until the fish starts to flake easily. Set aside to chill.
- Place baby lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, green pepper, feta cheese, olives in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Add Atlantic salmon and season with freshly ground black pepper and salt. Toss gently until well combined. Divide into the portions and enjoy!