Guacamole, simple and super quick to prepare. It will take maximum 15 minutes to put it together. Guacamole is one of the most popular dips not only on the Wild Atlantic Way. Don’t be shy. Check now how easy that recipe is.
You will need
- Food processor
- Silicone spatula
- Large bowl
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Deseed the avocados and scoop the flesh into the food processor. Add lime juice with olive oil and blitz all together until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture from food processor to a large bowl. Add roughly chopped coriander, freshly ground black pepper and solt. Mix well all ingredients.
- Transfer guacamole to an airtight container and pour over the top some extra olive oil and refrigerated for three days.