You will need
- Large bowl
- Roast tray
- 8 medium potatoes, washed
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 4 twigs of fresh rosemary
- 4 tbsp of rapeseed oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat the oven to 190˚C/Gas mark 5.
- Cut-side down each potato and make thin, evenly spaced cuts at 5mm intervals, about two-thirds of the way through, all the way along.
- Pick the rosemary, then stuff the cuts in the potatoes sporadically with the rosemary leaves and garlic.
- Place in a bowl and add rapeseed oil, and season with salt and black pepper. Toss to combine. Place in a roast tray and bake in the oven for 60 minutes or until golden brown and crisp, turning occasionally.