You will need
- Small roast tray
- Medium bowl x 2
- Wire whisk
- 3 handfuls rocket, washed
- 2 buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced 1cm thick
- 3 red bell pepper
- 12 ripe cherry tomatoes
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/Gas mark 6.
- Place the peppers on a tray and roast in the oven for about 30 mins until the skins are blackened. Remove from the oven and cover with clingfilm. When peppers are cold enough to handle, peel off the skins using your fingers and discard all the seeds. Slice thinly and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients for dressing. Add rocket salad and toss well.
- Divide mozzarella cheese between 4 plates. Arrange roasted red pepper on the top of mozzarella cheese. Cover with small “bowl” of rocket salad. Garnish with ripe cherry tomatoes and serve straight away.