Learn how to make Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries at home. And once you know how to make them, you will never have an excuse not to cook sweet potatoes fries again. They are very addictive but don’t worry. They are also easy to make so you can enjoy them as much as you want.
You will need
- Large bowl
- Baking tray
- 1 kg sweet potatoes, peeled
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks 0,5 cm to 1 cm wide and 5 cm to 7 cm long.
- Place sweet potato fries in the large bowl. Add the cayenne pepper, cumin, salt, olive oil and toss them well. Spread them evenly out on a baking tray.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown and crisp on the bottom. Then flip and cook until the other side is lightly brown as well, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and serve with avocado mayo or other dip sauce of your liking.