You will need
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring jug
- Wire whisk
- 800g flour type “00”, plus extra for dusting
- 8 medium size free-range eggs
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of salt
- Combine in the large mixing bowl all dry ingredients and make a well in the centre.
- Crack the eggs into the large jug and whisk them until they combine.
- Pour eggs together with olive oil to the well, then gradually bring the flour in from the outside. When enough flour has been incorporated into the egg mixture, use your clean hands and knead dough on a clean surface for 5 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
- Wrap pasta dough in clingfilm and leave to rest in the fridge for about 40 minutes.