This Pea puree is super tasty and easy to make. Addition of fresh mint and coriander makes this pea pure, perfect side dish for fish and chips.
You will need
- Hand blender
- Large jug
- 280 g (10 oz) frozen peas
- 30 g (1 oz) melted butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 ml (2 fl oz) cream
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped mint
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Drain peas and place them in a large jug. Add melted butter, mint, coriander, garlic, cream and blitz using a hand blender until smooth.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.