Learn how to make a Perfect Scrambled Egg with this step by step recipe. Scrambled eggs can be one of the most magical breakfasts if you follow a few key things: use fresh free-range eggs, good-quality butter, parmesan cheese, and keep the eggs stirring slowly over low heat.
You will need
- Non-stick frying pan
- Small bowl
- 3 medium-size free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp of butter (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of sour cream
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped spring onions
- 1 sourdough toast
- Pinch of salt
- Break the eggs into a small bowl.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat and melt the butter.
- Pour the eggs into the frying pan and add parmesan cheese.
- When the eggs begin to set, remove the pan from the heat immediately. Add sour cream and finish seasoning with a touch of salt.
- Pour scrambled eggs over warm sourdough toast, and sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and spring onion. Enjoy!