This Pineapple Pork Marinade for Grilling has the power to turn an average BBQ experience into the extraordinary. This marinade is also perfect for chicken and duck. Please give it a go and let me know what you think!
You will need
- Large bowl
- Wire whisk
- Chopping knife
- Chopping board
- 250 g (9 oz) pineapple, finely diced
- 80 ml (3 fl oz) of soy sauce
- 80 ml (3 fl oz) of maple syrup
- 50 ml (2 fl oz) of apple vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp of ginger powder
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Let the Pineapple Pork Marinade rest for about 30 minutes before using.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 4 days.