This epic Pork Neck Marinade is one of my favourites! Ideal for BBQ or pan-frying. Beautiful contras of citrus, peanut butter and soya sauce perfectly complement juicy Pork neck.
You will need
- Large bowl
- Chopping knife
- Chopping board
- 1 kg (2 lb 4 oz) pork neck
- 300 ml (10 fl oz/1/2 pint) lager beer
- 6 tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp of apple vinegar
- 1 tbsp of soya sauce
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice
- 6 seeds of juniper, ground
- 1 tbsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- Slice pork neck into the steaks 250 g (9 oz) each.
- Place all Pork Neck Marinade ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Place pork steaks in the plastic bag with zipping. Pour in the marinade and pop in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Cook meat on the hot pan or grill for 6 minutes each side or until fully cooked.