You will need
- Non-stick frying pan
- Medium pot
- Large bowl
- Wire whisk
- 900g baby potatoes
- 150g streaky bacon, roasted and sliced
- 150g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 6 medium gherkins, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Put the potatoes in a medium pot, add cold water to cover by about an inch and season generously with salt. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Time will be depending on their size. Drain and set aside to cool down completely. When potatoes are cold, halve the potatoes and place in a large bowl and add the rest of the components to the bowl and toss gently.
- Divide potato salad into the portions and enjoy!