You will need
- Non-stick frying pan
- Large bowl x 2
- Wire whisk
- 3 handfuls rocket, washed
- 200g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 1 cucumber, washed, deseeded and thinly sliced
For the dressing
- 7 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and saute chopped onion until they are softened. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool down completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, black pepper and salt. Gradually whisk in the olive oil to make a dressing. Wrap in the cling film and refrigerate till needed.
- In a large bowl place avocado, cucumber and rocket salad. Drizzle with dressing and toss well. Divide salad between plates, on the top of each salad, arrange crumbled feta cheese and enjoy!