You will need
- Non-stick frying pan
- Large bowl x 2
- Wire whisk
- 3 handfuls rocket, washed
- 200g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 1 cucumber, washed, deseeded and thinly sliced
For the dressing
- 7 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and saute chopped onion until they are softened. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool down completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, black pepper and salt. Gradually whisk in the olive oil to make a dressing. Wrap in the cling film and refrigerate till needed.
- In a large bowl place avocado, cucumber and rocket salad. Drizzle with dressing and toss well. Divide salad between plates, on the top of each salad, arrange crumbled feta cheese and enjoy!
Hassle-Free Healthy Salads Vegetarian
Avocado Butter Cucumber Feta cheese Lemon juice Plum tomatoes Rocket salad White wine vinegar