Savoury muffin is perfect for a lazy summer day on the beach. These Savoury muffins are also ideal for the lunch box goodies.
You will need
- Large mixing bowl
- Large jug
- Muffin tray
- Paper cases
- Wire whisk
- Wire rack
- 340 g (12 oz) plain flour
- 250 ml (9 fl oz) milk
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 50 g (2 1/4 oz) melted butter
- 150 g (5 1/2 oz) feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 120 g (4 oz) semi sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 70 g (3 1/4 oz) green olives, finely chopped
- ½ bunch of spinach, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large free-range egg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Line a muffin tray with paper cases and sieve the flour into a large bowl.
- In a large jug whisk together milk and egg. Set aside till needed.
- Mix rest of ingredients with flour. Pour milk mixture and gently combine.
- Divide dough between the paper cases and pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly before serving.