This simple smash avocado on toast is super tasty and can be done in less than 10 minutes. Keep yourself full until lunchtime with this healthy breakfast boost.
Are you looking for homemade sourdough bread recipe? Click here!
You will need
- Large bowl
- Potato masher or fork
- 2 ripe avocado, peeled and deseeded
- 1 lime, juice only
- Few twigs fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 slices of sourdough bread, toasted
- Place the avocado in a bowl and add garlic, lime juice, salt and black pepper. Mash with a fork or potato masher. It should be a bit chunky.
- Spread the smash avocado over the toast. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, and sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Serve with some lime wadge.