Summer salad with goat cheese bruschetta is a perfect summer side dish. If you are a big fan of goat cheese, you will love this salad with goat cheese bruschetta.
You will need
- Non-stick frying pan
- Large bowl
- Small cooking tray
- Wire whisk
- Pastry brush
- 3 handful of mix leaves, washed
- 12 baguette slices 1.5cm thick
- 12 goat cheese slices
- 200 g (7 oz) ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic clove
- 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/Gas mark 6.
- Brush with olive oil baguettes and toast on a non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and spread each slice with the peeled garlic.
- Place on the each baguette slice goat cheese. Transfer on a small cooking tray and pop in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese starts to catching golden colour.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together all ingredients for dressing. Add mix leaves and toss gently. Divide salad between plates, arrange on the top of each salad 3 mini bruschettas and serve straight away.