This Sweet Potato Hummus is super simple to prepare and so delicious! Technically It’s a traditional hummus recipe with roasted sweet potatoes.
Meet your new favorite snack, Sweet Potato Hummus!
Give it a go and let us know what you think.
You will need
- Food processor
- Roast tray
- 2 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 400 g (14 oz) tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp of tahini paste
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4.
- Place in the roast tray sweet potato and drizzle with olive oil. Toss well and pop in the oven for 15 minutes or cook until tender.
- Put the chickpeas, tahini paste, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Add olive oil, salt, sweet potato and process again until quite smooth.
- Place hummus in airtight container and drizzle with extra olive oil. Refrigerate up to one week.