You will need
- Large mixing bowl
- Large baking sheet x 2
- Wire whisk
- Baking paper
- 250g plain flour
- 185g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 100g icing sugar
- 50g ground almonds
- 65g white chocolate drops
- 65g dried cranberry
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Whisk the butter with icing sugar until becomes pale and smooth. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Combine flour, ground almonds and add to the butter.
- Mix in chocolate drops and dried cranberries.
- Dust a clean work surface with little flour and shape the dough into a roll. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. You can also freeze the dough and use it when you needed.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4. Lay two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Cut the dough into 1cm slices and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and carefully transfer cookies onto wire rack to cool completely.