You will need
- Stand mixer or electric mixer
- Large mixing bowl
- Large baking sheet x 2
- Baking paper
- 270g plain flour
- 200g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 200g brown sugar
- 200g white chocolate drops
- 200g milk chocolate drops
- 2 small free-range eggs
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Sift flour together with the baking powder to a large bowl.
- Whisk the butter with brown sugar until becomes pale and smooth.
- Crack in the eggs one at the time, mixing as you break in each egg. When the eggs are well combined, add vanilla extract.
- Add flour with baking powder and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Put the chocolate drops and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Dust a clean work surface with little flour and shape the dough into a roll. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. You can also freeze the dough and use it when you needed.
- Preheat the oven to 185˚C/Gas mark 4. Lay two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Cut the dough into 1cm slices and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and carefully transfer cookies onto wire rack to cool completely before serving.